Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Intake on Government and Politics

Politics is relatively new to me, as I’m taking this course. I’m still in high school, and I am not of age to vote. This is my first encounter of now learning, listening, and getting involved in the government and politics. One of the main reasons I’m taking this course is to fulfill my high school requirement. The other, I want to have a clear understanding of how the government works. When I will be able to vote, I want to be well educated on whom I should vote for.

I have always listened to my parent’s political views, and agreed on what they shared with me. I want to be able to learn about other people’s views and figure out what it is that I believe in. I want to get involved in the community and make a difference. 

I took the civics quiz, and scored  54.55%. According to the website, that is above average. I really wasn't expecting me to do as good as I thought I would. I do enjoy learning about U.S history and eager to learn more. I am ready to learn all this course has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment